Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm Still Here

I knkow it's been a while since my last post. But frankly, nothing really exciting has been going on which warrented me to log on at home. I've also been busy during the evening hours. Monday I had a volleyball game (we lost). Tuesday, I had bible study. Wednesday was the Way and Choir practice. Some interesting news about that is that I'm now singing with the praise band during the Praise & Worship time. I'm really enjoying it (just don't ask me to sing a solo). Ok, moving on, today I had softball practice for the one game we're going to play in a couple of weeks. We have some pretty good players. I'm not one of them, but I still had fun. Tomorrow, I'm going to see a performace of Oklahoma! starring Bethany & Brianna Dickens. Saturday, I'm playing in a sand volleyball tournament with work people.

No comments: