Sunday, October 21, 2007

Date Night

With my parents in town this weekend, Bryan and I were able to get out for our first date night since Madison was born. We had a lot of fun. We went miniature golfing at Disney's Fantasia Gardens courses. Bryan beat me by one stroke on the easy course. We tied on the much more difficult Fairways Course. This one was really cool. It was a true miniature golf course with fairways, sand traps, and flags in the holes. Afterwards, we went to this mongolian barbeque place in Lakeland and watched the Kansas football game. It was nice to get away for a few hours, but it was also nice to come home. I missed my sweet girl.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Good for you, I'm glad you guys got out and I'm sure your Mom and Dad loved it too!

Mrs. Patterson said...

We sure did love spending time with the M&M Peanut. She's fun.