Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Lot Has Happened

A lot has happened since I last blogged. Let's see now...

1. Madison was baptized January 27th. All except Sam were able to attend. Sonia & Kristie served as her Godparents.

2. Shortly thereafter Madison got sick. It was just a bad cough due to a cold. But she was very uncomfortable and there was nothing I could do to comfort her. The doctor didn't reccommend giving her any kind of medicine. She's been doing better, but still coughs from time to time.

3. On Monday morning I had a job interview with a firm called ACIBoland. They pretty much offered me a job on the spot. Later that same day, Klover Architects gave me an offer as well. After much consideration, I accepted the ACI offer. I start work tomorrow.

4. On Thursday, we purchased a new vehicle - a 2008 Ford Escape. It's really nice. It's black with beige leather interior, heated front seats, dual temperature control, moonroof, sattelite radio. I get to drive it, but only because it has 4 doors. Otherwise, I really much rather drive my Cavalier.

5. On Friday, we enrolled Maddie in the Primrose School for day care.

6. Last night, I went to my first KU basketball game (women's). It was the National Women and Girls in Sports Day. Bryan's Aunt Marlene (his mom's twin sister) started the women's athletic program there some 40 years ago. They were naming their Female Athlete of the Year Award in her honor. It was a lot of fun, though not quite the same atmosphere as a men's game (so I'm told).
Well I think that about catches you up for now.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, you have been busy! Gods Blessings on your first day back to work, we'll be anxiously waiting to hear how you did!

Mrs. Patterson said...

My head has been whirling with all the changes that have been going on. Thanks for taking the time to post yours. Keep us posted, Love, Mom