Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ideal Baby

I took Madison in for her 9-Month Well Baby checkup. She's 18 pounds, 8 ounces & 27-1/2 inches long, the ideal, 50th percentile, size. You would never guess by looking at her now that she was only 4 lbs at birth. I thought for sure that she was going to exceed the 20 lb weight limit on her carseat. She does, however, exceed the length of 26 inches, so we should probably get her a new Big Girl carseat. The doctor said that she was in perfect health. He also said that I could start giving her real milk, even though everywhere I have read, it says not until she's a year-old.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

It's no surprise to me she is ideal. I could have told you that without a check up. Praise God for her good health. Did he say whole milk or 2%?

Amy said...

He said anything higher than 2%.