Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloweeen or Easter?





Today, I dressed Madison up in her Halloween costume for the first time to take her to the Lee's Summit Halloween Parade with the other MOPS moms. Although the costume was too small, she still looked adorable as the Easter Bunny. OK, so she was just supposed to be a regular bunny. But I needed a container for the candy and Bryan said I to get one of the Easter baskets from the basement. So, she was the Easter Bunny instead. In retrospect, I should have also gotten some of that plastic grass and a couple eggs to put in the basket.

I'm grateful that the weather was so nice. I think Madison enjoyed trick-or-treating. One of the kids in our group won a prize for her costume. She was Little Bo Peep and her baby brother, only a few weeks old, was a little lamb. No, I don't have a picture. There were a LOT of really cute kids.

4 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

There is no way bo peep was any cuter then Brer Maddie. What a lift to see such a sweetie.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Who will eat the candy?

Pam said...

Joyce stole my comment-- I was going to say, "How could anyone be any cuter than Maddie in that bunny costume?"

Anonymous said...

She is super cute. I love the idea of mixing up the holidays. Sorry to hear about Bryan's job. We will be praying for you all.