Thursday, October 07, 2004

Busy, Busy, Busy

This has been pretty full week. My Tuesdays and Wednesdays are completely filled with events. On tuesdays, I work until 5:30. I play sand volleyball with several coworkers from 6 to 7:30. Then, I have Young Adults 7:30 to 9 or 9:30. If I go out afterwards, I don't get home until after 10. Wednesdays are just as full. I work until 5:15, then I head over to church for The Way. It is a new worship/bible study event that Pastor Jon just started up this week. There is a dinner from 5:30 to 6, praise/worship time from 6 to 7, and then bible study opportunities from 7 to 8. I went to the study about missions and mission trips lead by my friend Sarah's husband Bruce. So far it is really good, but I have to leave half way through because I have choir rehearsal from 7:30 to 8:30. We started rehearsing Christmas music last night. I am so ready for the weekend. The weather down here is getting really nice. Temps have cooled to the mid 80s and the humidity has dropped significantly. It is now actually bearable to spend time outside. I am just going to take it easy this weekend. I'll probably just relax by the pool and maybe go see a movie. I'm still recovering from being sick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your week sounds like mine. Dad is on his trip and I have every evening booked. No day or night for just doing nothing, which is my favorite thing to do.