Wednesday, May 25, 2005

FMF2K5

Yes, I'm still here. I've just been really busy at work which hasn't allowed me to post. I haven't gotten the internet hooked up on my new computer which prohibits me from blogging at home. And basically, there hasn't really been anything going on in my life which is blog worthy. Well, I take that back. This weekend, I went to the Florida Music Festival - 3 days, 15 venues, and about 200 unsigned artists. I heard a lot of good music, and a lot of not so good music. I got a lot of FREE music from bands trying to promote themselves.

In other news...I'm coming home this weekend!!!!! I can't wait. I'll be home Friday night (around 10:30 pm Mom). I just realized that I haven't been home since Christmas. I'm actually kind of looking forward to some slightly cooler weather. It's already reaching 90 here and really muggy.

3 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Pack some of that heat and bring it with you. (See my blog)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Amy! I missed you! I'm anxious to see you on Saturday! I don't get the title of your blog. Love ya, Pam

Anonymous said...

Ditto to Pam. I'm glad you are back! Looking forward to spending time with you June 10-13!!!!
Linda K.