Friday, May 13, 2005

New Computer

I'mBlogging to you tonight from my brand new laptop! I returned from Miami to discover that my old computer had melted, literally! It had not shut down properly (one of the many problems I have been dealing with lately) and it overheated. The keypad had become warped on the left-hand side. I had been thinking about getting a new one for quite some time now, but this was the kicker which forced me to go ahead with it. I found a decently priced Dell and one of those all-in-one printer/scanners. My scanner has been broken since I moved into my apartment 2-1/2 years ago.

In other news, I'm playing in a company softball game tomorrow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Amy! I missed your blogs. I'm commenting on a Dell laptop and I like it a lot. Glad your meltdown didn't cause a fire. God bless your day! Pam

Mrs. Patterson said...

Well that's excellent news and I was glad I heard the outcome of the game before I lost you in Meijers today.

Anonymous said...

Amy, is everything okay? This disappearance is highly uncharacteristic...and I miss you!