Monday, June 27, 2005

On a High Note

To make mom happy, I'm finally posting. But it has to be quick as I have work to do, especially since I'm only working 3 days this week (and then get a 5-day weekend). With that being said, all I will mention about the past weekend is that it started off pretty crappy, but ended very well. And that's all I'm going to say. I know the suspense is probably killing you, but I ask that you respect my decision and I will divulge the necessary information when I feel it is appropriate. So don't ask! Thank you :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you've REALLY gotten everyone's curiosity up! I';; wager that a good time was had by friends. :-) Have a wonderful 5 day weekend!
Linda K.

Anonymous said...

That was supposed to be I'll, not my fauls the ; key is beside the l.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Your messing with my mind, but I'll honor your request. See you soon.