Monday, July 18, 2005

A Lazy Weekend

Since many of you decided not to post today, I thought I would update you on my weekend. As you can see from the title, I didn't do much this weekend. I spent most of Friday & Saturday with Bryan watching tv, and movies, and movies on tv. We went to see "Fantastic 4" on Saturday. Surprisingly, it's a very good movie. I think I'm really starting to get into all these superhero movies. Go figure. After the movie, we went to Publix because I had no food in the refrigerator. I got stuff to make enchiladas for the very first time. Ok, so they partially came from a box thanks to Old El Paso (I don't cook from scratch), but I thought they turned out quite tasty (and he did, too). Sunday, I went to late service then out to lunch with friends. After lunch, I spent most of the day on the couch. Now I feel well rested and prepared for the week ahead. I have several projects that need to get out the door this week.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I'm back. The couch sounds great about now.