Thursday, May 25, 2006

GREAT Week

I knew things wouldn't stay bad for long. While two weeks ago was a really BAD week, this is shaping up to be a GREAT week. My car is all fixed. My best friend is getting married on Saturday. But most important of all, is that as of 3:00 this morning, I am an aunt to a beautiful baby boy. Congratulations are in order to Sam & Kristie. This day has been a LONG time waiting. If I didn't have the wedding this weekend, I'd hop in my car right now and drive up to meet my new nephew. But I suppose I can wait one more week. I got a PERFECT deal on a flight for next weekend (I was meant to come home to meet Seth).

2 comments:

Amy said...

I forgot another good thing. I found out that IKEA is planning a store for Orlando in Fall 2007.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Hooray. Have fun at the wedding festivities Aunty Aim.