Wednesday, July 05, 2006

An Interesting Sight

Can you believe it? Two blogs in one day? But I just wanted to write about what I saw during my lunch hour.

I was driving down the road and in front of me were 3 identical black vans, each towing a small (identical) white trailor. I laughingly to myself, "hmmm, this looks like they're part of some secret government operation." I caught up with them in the other lane and noticed that they had U.S. Government plates labeled DHS and some combination of letters & numbers. I can only infer that they are from the Department of Homeland Security. It made me wonder what they were doing and where they were going.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Welcome back--I've missed your blogs--and now two in one day!!Were you also able to see the launch? Could the DHS vehicles have had anything to do with that?

Amy said...

It was too cloudy to see anything from Orlando, but I watched it on TV.