Thursday, May 17, 2007

Coming Together

Everything is falling right into place for my wedding on June 30th. It's so COOL! Planning a wedding in 2 months is the way to go. I've booked the church & the reception location. My friends have been very helpful. Our photographer is a friend of Kerri's and Becky gave me the name of a couple DJs. I got my dress (but I'm not going to tell you what it looks like other than to say that it is white). Invitations will be assembled this weekend. Mom is taking care of the flowers. Bryan actually offered to bake the cake. If he's serious about it, I say go for it! Everything else is just a bunch of small little details that don't really matter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

June 30th - gee golly that's fast! =)

Becky B.

Mrs. Patterson said...

I'm with you, it's been fun. I love that Bryan offered to bake the cake. I've heard of the groom's cake, but never of the groom baking the cake. Unique.

Pam said...

It will be a fun event! I can't wait!