Thursday, May 24, 2007

Scatter Brain

I don't know how, but I totally forgot about my doctor appointment this morning. Instead, I got up and went to work as usual (even a little early). But I was sitting at my computer, looking at my timesheet. I was looking at how much extra time I had this week to make up for my appointment. Then I realized that my appointment was today! I looked at the clock and it was 9:30 (I was scheduled for 9:20). I called their office and asked if I could still come in or if I should reschedule. They said I could still come. It was a typical checkup: unrine sample, weight, blood pressure, fetal heartbeat, etc. The nurse had a hard time getting a good listen of the heartbeat. Madison was moving around too much. I've definitely been feeling her move inside me, especially in the last week or so. It's pretty cool. Everything has been going so smoothly. I have an ultrasound next week.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

That forgetfulness thing only gets worse! After Avery was born, I once was getting ready to leave the house and Scott was going to feed her and had asked me to put a bib on her before I walked out the door... I got home and Quinn had the bib on and I hadn't even realized that I had put the bib on the wrong kid. Have Fun!!

Mrs. Patterson said...

I could one up you all when it comes to forgetfulness, it's just that I forget what I forgot.