Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


Here is a picture of Madison on her first Easter. Grandma Helman gave her this easter basket filled with baby food and a chocolate bunny (Mommy may have to help her eat that one). As you can see, she's starting to sit up pretty well on her own. Another big milestone is that she cut her first tooth. I had noticed that she had been a little crankier than usual. She was drooling like crazy and couldn't keep her hands out of her mouth. When I picked her up from daycare on Friday, I looked on her bottom gum and there was a little white sliver poking through.

7 comments:

Amanda G said...

She sure is cute!! Happy First Easter, Maddie!

Mrs. Patterson said...

Oh, oh , oh what a Sweetie! She looks so adorable on her first Easter. Thanks for posting, I miss you all a great deal today. Alleluia, He has risen.

Pam said...

Amy, Am I right? Do I remember you in that dress? What a pretty girl! She's looks so old, though!

Amy said...

Yes, that is a dress that I wore nearly 30 years ago.

Heidi said...

She is just too cute! I love that red hair! She looks like she really liked her basket.

Anonymous said...

She's wearing your dress? That is so sweet. I don't think any of mine still exist. And what a super idea for a basket, baby food! Colorful and yet practical

Anonymous said...

And didn't she wear that same dress in one of her 6 month pictures? Just like you did in YOUR 6 month pictures?
Linda K.