Friday, March 21, 2008

March Madness

Well, the NCAA tourney is off and playing. This is the best part of the season, in my opinion. To make it more interesting, I've entered a bracket pool at work. After day 1, I'm at the top of the rankings with all 16 correct picks! I'm actually tied with one other person, but since my name begins with an A, I'm listed first. I didn't even ask my husband for help. It's truly pure luck. We'll see how I do today. We also have another pool where for $1 you can "buy" a team (one men's team & 1 women's team) by drawing it out of a hat. If your team makes it to the Final 4, you win $8. If they win it all, you win $32. You can buy as many teams as you want until they're all gone. So if you draw a number 1 or 2 seed, you've got a good shot at winning some cash. If you draw a low seed, well, that's the luck of the draw. I drew Temple for the men (who already lost to MSU - GO SPARTANS!!!) and Stanford for the women (a #2 seed).

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Two days in a row. Wow. Yes, Go Spartans. You've done much better than I at picking.