Wednesday, May 14, 2008

American Idol

I don't know how many of you follow "American Idol". Personally, I don't. I've never seen an entire episode. I don't really get why it's so popular. This season, however, one of the contestants (one of the 3 finalists), David Cook, is from right here in Kansas City - Blue Springs to be exact. He even went to the same high school as Bryan. Apperently he was in town last week doing a bunch of promo stuff for TV & radio. Bryan said that he was in his office building one day and was followed by a bunch of screaming teeny boppers (there's a radio station also located in the building).

2 comments:

Pam said...

Okay, okay! I admit it--I watch the dumb show! I think David Cook will win it (or at least, he should).

Any word on your potential house? Did they accept the offer?

Mrs. Patterson said...

I guess I'll have to watch. How many weeks left?