Monday, December 15, 2008

Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful

And oh so crazy. Yesterday, we hit the highest high (61) and the lowest low (8) for the month of December, all in one day!

In other weekly news...


Thursday was MOPS. I baked 3 dozen cookies for a cookie exchange. I also discovered that I am allergic to cinnamon - but only when I rub a lot of it on my skin.


Friday was our office Christmas Party. It was a holiday themed Murder Mystery party. It was quite entertaining.
Saturday, we braved the madness to do some Christmas shopping. Next year, I'm purchasing everything online. A funny little story invovling Madison: She wanted me to read her Bible to her. We were reading the story of Noah. Everytime I said, "Noah," she touched her nose.
Sunday, we took our family Christmas photo at Bryan's parents' house. I'm not posting the picture because you'll see it in our card.

2 comments:

Pam said...

Great picture! The change in weather hit us a few hours ago. It was 52 this morning and I don't know what it is now except very windy and very ccccold!

Anonymous said...

what a weather change! and you look like one hot mama in your picture!