Saturday, June 27, 2009

Down On The Farm

Today, Madison & I went to the Deanna Rose Children's Farmstead in Overland Park, Kansas. This was supposed to be a MOPS outing, but only 2 other moms said that they could make it (I didn't see either one while I was there. We still had fun, just the two of us. I think Maddie liked this more than the zoo. Not only did she know more of the animals, she could actually touch them. I tried getting her to bottle feed the baby goats, but she didn't really want anything to do with it. One of her favorite parts was the one-room school house. Here she could sit at the desks, write on the little chalkboards, and read books (her favorite thing to do). Mommy liked it because it was air-conditioned. :) We only stayed for about an hour or so, because it was quite hot out. The place isn't that big and saw almost everything.






















No comments: