Thursday, July 02, 2009

Vacation Update

Sadly, my vacation in more than half over. It's been going way too fast, but I've been enjoying every minute of it. We had a great time at the Lake of the Ozarks with my parents. We stayed in a brand new 2-bedroom condo at the Four Seasons resort. There was a great view of the lake from our balconies. There was an Adventure Club for Maddie to play at and there weren't any other kids there. We also enjoyed swimming in the pool. Tuesday was our 2nd wedding anniversary. Bryan & I went out to dinner at a restaurant that overlooked the lake. The food was ok and a bit pricey, but still a nice evening. Unfortunately I forgot my camera (among many other things like Maddie's suitcase). So I don't have any pictures to share. I'll have to leave that to my mom to share. We came home Wednesday afternoon. In the evening, we invited Bryan's parents over and had a little barbeque/picnic. We shot off the fireworks that my work gave me (since Bryan is working all weekend).

Today we had our microwave looked at. The guy fixed our door so we can use it, but he's still going to order us a new door because this one is all dented (probably from shipping). I took Maddie to the library this morning for storytime. Other than that, I watered the garden and did some laundry.

Only 3 days left until it's back to the grindstone.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Hi Amy,

What's new?

Gramps

Lindsay said...

Love the photo of Madison with the firework...she's getting so big!