Saturday, August 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Yesterday was Bryan's 32nd Birthday. I would have posted it then, but I wasn't near a computer all day. I took the day off work to spend it with my hubby. We spent the morning interviewing day cares because it's official, Bryan got the job! Although we really like the Primrose School (where she went before) it's kind of $$ compared to some of the others in the area. But, we didn't like them near as much.

We were then going to go to Worlds of Fun, but the weather was kind of gloomy (overcast, but no rain). We also couldn't quite justify the cost for the few rides we actually like. Most of the rides are spinning rides and a few coasters. I can't stand the spinning stuff. One of these days I'll have to take him to Cedar Point - to see a REAL amusement park :) So instead, we went to a movie and to dinner with Bryan's folks.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I took the day off too.

Anonymous said...

Belated happy birthday wishes to Bryan!
See you Sat!
Linda & Wally