Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hit The Road

Well, in just a few more hours, Maddie & I will hit the road to begin our trip to Michigan for Sonia's baby shower. I can't wait, but it's going to be a LONG drive, especially since Madison was just diagnosed with having a double ear infection. She's on antibiotic now and is already starting to feel a little better. I plan on stopping a lot. Thanks to McDonalds.com, I can map out all the ones w/ playgrounds within 5 miles of our route. We'll be stopping at Aunt Marlene's house in Bloomington, IL for the night.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Good thing she's on antibiotics I hear those McDonaldlands are not always santitized. We can't wait to see you, but drive carefully. (word verification 'snooz') No snoozing while driving.

Mrs. Patterson said...

I am ready for an update. No, I am past ready to see some new photos and hear about the new day care.