Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Here's an Update

1. Maddie started a new daycare this week. I don't like it quite as much as the Primrose School, but it will save us about $100 each month.

2. I put our Christmas tree up on Saturday. Maddie helped. I haven't downsized the videos yet to post.

3. I'm sick. I came down with a sore throat yesterday & went to the doctor this morning. I don't have strep, so he gave me an antibiotic. I didn't have a fever when I went in (in fact is was 97.2). But when I got home, my body temperature rose and spiked out at 101.4! I took some Advil, and it helped bring my fever down. The antibiotics also started to kick in and I'm starting to feel a little better. I still don't have much energy. Hopefully I will be well enough to go to work tomorrow. I don't have many sick days left. Luckily, I've been the only one to get the bug and I hope it stays that way.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I've been waiting for an update, but am sorry you were sick.