Monday, December 21, 2009

Tidbits

The following are various stories of what Madison has said or done lately that is just so cute that I have to write it down somewhere.

Maddie was going through her toybox in her closet and found a small blanket that came with a little baby doll that she had gotten for Christmas last year. I asked her what happened to the baby. She said, "he's gone. He ran away."

Lately when I've been getting her dressed for bed in her jammies, she says that she wants to dress like a dragon. I have no idea where this idea came from.

When says she needs to use the potty, we go into the bathroom. But instead of sitting on the potty, she wants to take a bath. When it's time for bath, she doesn't want to get into the tub, but sit on the potty. Go figure.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I wonder if the Lego castle at the HFM has anything to do with the dragon request. Or maybe she just wants to "drag on" getting ready for bed.