Thursday, August 05, 2004

Dreams Are A Strange, Strange Thing

I had an interesting dream last night. I had a dream that I was in New York City on September 11, 2001. The strange part was that I was there by some means of time travel, because I knew what was going to happen. Unfortunately, I didn't do anything with this futuristic knowledge. I didn't try to warn anyone.

Yay, tomorrow is Friday!!!!! I only have to work a half day. Yay, again! Work has been really busy these last couple of days. Jim (my team leader) is out of the office on vacation. It has seemed that I have spent half of my day or so on the phone trying to answer questions to which I don't always know the answer. Jim has told me that it is ok to say, "I don't know," but I feel like I've been saying that more than anything.

Well, tomorrow I get to go home and then Up North for the weekend. I can't wait. It's going to be a weekend of rest and relaxation. That's what I love best about Up North. Bob & Kathie have rented a house or something in Charlevoix, so Mom, Gramps, and I are going to be their houseguests for the weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange dream! If I had that knowledge, I would have tried to be anywhere but NYC!! Have a great time in Charlevoix, tell Kathie and Bob hello!

Anonymous said...

I often wake up saying it was only a dream or telling my self that even during the dream itself ( now that is wierd). Anyway have a good weekend!!
Linda K.