Monday, August 02, 2004

Where Did The Weekend Go?

It's monday again already. I didnt' help that I had to work all weekend. I put in about an extra 10 hours or so. I will get a break this coming weekend, though. I get to go home (for the first time since Easter) and then Up North. I am really looking forward to just relaxing this weekend. It is hard to believe that it is August already. Where did the summer go? For all you teachers out there, be glad that you don't work down here. I heard on the radio that some schools started this week (of course they get out earlier, too). Well, it wasn't all work this weekend. I saw a couple movies, too. Friday, I went to see De-Lovely at Downtown Disney and Sunday, I saw Raising Helen at the $1.50 theater. Both movies are pretty good (I liked the latter the best).

P.S. Happy 2nd Anniversary Sam & Kristie!

No comments: