Thursday, August 18, 2005

Back In The Routine

Well, my schedule is in full swing once again. Tuesday bible study is still going strong (even if our numbers are not - but we did have a new person this week). The Way & Choir started back up this week. Thursdays will be for playing volleyball with work people (I play again on the weekends with Becky and other friends). Tonight, though, I'm going to see "Sixteen Candles" in Winter Park (outside in the park). On Fridays, I've often been going to dinner and a movie with Jen and her family. Mondays are my only free day (except for the first monday of the month when I have a Youth Board meeting).

3 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Hang on for the ride. Monday your brother turns 27 and Tuesday your cousin will be 21! Time stops for no one, even the booked and busy.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the truth!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

oh how nice - thanks for your encouragement. I think this church will be "the one" and I look forward to getting more involved. I'll start a sign language class this fall. Thanks again for your encouragement, and letting me eavesdrop on your life via the net.