Tuesday, September 27, 2005

BSU Reunion Weekend

The past few days have been somewhat of a Ball State Alumni Reunion of sorts. First with jury duty last week and the judge being a Ball State grad. This weekend I had a reunion with one of my college girlfriends, Stacy Scholl. She's on vacation with her family at Disney. On sunday, I joined her at the parks. First we went to Animal Kingdom. When that closed for the day, we headed to MGM Studios. My feet and legs are still sore from all the miles and miles we walked. It was great to see her and catch up. We haven't seen each other in over 2 years (since Trisha's wedding). Last night, I met up with Amy Heck, another BSU alumnus. We were more or less aquaintances during our college years, but she is living here in Orlando and works at the Campus Crusade for Christ headquarters. It was great to see her again as well. To think that we live in the same city, but never see each other. But we are both very busy and have our own circle of friends. Although, now that we have reconnected, I hope that we will see each other more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why stop the reunion? Come out to Southern California and see me!