Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Single Awareness Day

Last night, I was invited to dinner with my friends Tiffany, Stephanie, & Jenny to celebrate Single Awareness Day (the alternative to Valentine's Day). While it wasn't any place fancy (Chipotle), it was still a lot of fun and way better than staying late at work and then going home to spend the evening alone.

Today was a good day. I helped lead music during chapel at Trinity before heading to work. I spent much of the afternoon on a road trip to and from Lake Mary (about 20 miles north of Orlando) to submit a project for permit (the project which has caused me to put in some overtime, without extra pay, over the past few days). Now I am heading to The Way at church.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

How cute is that? Single Awareness Day, cute cute cute. Really cute. There's nothing like a positive perspective to enrich a life. God has blessed you.

Mrs. Patterson said...

It's been over a week and the cuteness is waning.