Monday, March 13, 2006

It's Baseball Season!

Yesterday, I kicked off my 2006 Detroit Tigers Spring Training baseball season down in Lakeland, Florida for a game against the Toronto Blue Jays. It was a beautiful day, 81 degrees with a few clouds to keep me from getting too hot at times. I still got a sunburn, even though I put on sunscreen. It's not bad though. It doesn't hurt, it's just a little pink and it will eventually turn to tan. The only bad thing was that they lost 3-1, but it was still fun. Those 3 runs were scored in the first 3 innings and we held them for the rest of the game. I have 3 games left this season (two this coming weekend). GO TIGERS!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Wow, it is definitely feeling like spring! You know when there is talk of baseball and sunburns, you're on the right track! Too bad about the loss and the burn though!

Pam said...

We don't have to worry about sunburn today--just windburn!! Go, Tigers! Will this be the year?

Mrs. Patterson said...

The closest thing I came to baseball was a hot dog for dinner.
It would of been great to join you.