Monday, March 27, 2006

Last Game

This weekend I attended my last Tiger game of the season. It was a cool day (62 at gametime), but PLENTY of sunshine (it was nearly 70 by the end of the game). While I didn't have any guests with me this weekend, I didn't let it hinder me from having a good time. In fact, I rather enjoyed it. I could come and go on my own schedule. Like halfway through the game when I decided to leave my regular seat and go sit on the berm in left field. There I could just lay in the full sunshine (and the berm just happened to block most of the wind, too). What of course made it a good game was the 4-0 victory over the Washington Nationals. The Tigers are off to a great start. They are 16-11 which puts them in 3rd place in the American League and tied for 4th in the Spring Training Grapefruit League. Will the Tigers actually have a winning season this year???

2 comments:

Pam said...

We can always hope. Hope "springs" eternal!

Mrs. Patterson said...

Tiger time will tell.