Friday, March 24, 2006

The Last Cool Down?

Another cold front moved through yesterday. I hope this is the last we will see of the cool temperatures. I'm sure you don't want to hear me complain because I'm sure you'd all wish for these "cool" temperatures. I woke up to only 62 degrees! Tonight, it's actually supposed to get down into the upper 40s. And it will only be 70 for the game tomorrow (but it's still supposed to be clear & sunny - perfect for tanning). But considering that it has been in the 80s (and near 90 on some days), these temperatures are "relatively" much cooler. I'm really not complaining. This weekend will actually be PERFECT weather. Before long, it's going to be so hot and muggy that I will wish it to be only 70.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Everyone complains about the weather, but no one does anything about it.