Monday, December 11, 2006

Where Has The Time Gone?!?!

Is it just me, or is this Christmas season shorter than ever! I suppose that since Thanksgiving was EARLY this year, the season is actually LONGER. It sure doesn't feel like it. It's already the second week in Advent. I haven't even STARTED my Christmas shopping. I'm actually at a loss for what to get anyone this year (I'm open to any suggestions). I thought that December was going to be a lighter month as far as things keeping me busy, but it feels just as bad as November. Hopefully things will lighten up in the new year (or maybe they'll just get worse).

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Breath and drink water, it will all be fine and lovely.

Pam said...

I agree about the time! I don't know where it has gone! I also agree with Joyce. Just enjoyce the "fine"ness and "lovely"ness of each day!