Friday, January 12, 2007

Typo

This is from the monthly Disney newsletter I get for Florida Residents:

Take yourself out to the ball game this March! See the Atlanta Braves vs. the Mets, Yankees and World Series Champion Detroit Tigers in spring training at Disney's Wide World of Sports® Complex.

It's nice of them to think that we actually won. But Spring Training tickets DO go on sale tomorrow. I've already picked out the games I want to attend:
March 3 vs Cleveland
March 10 vs Boston
March 25 vs New York Yankees
March 27 @ Atlanta/WDW (tentative due to scheduling conflict)

Ticket prices DID go up a bit, but the most expensive seats are are only $20. I'm probably going to have to purchase tickets ahead of time if I want good seats. But the less expensive General Admission spots in the grass are fun, too.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Maybe it's a prediction for 2007. How nice to think about baseball in the middle of January.