Wednesday, February 21, 2007

In Sync House

At today's Adventure Lunch, we visited the In Sync House. No, it isn't the home of Justin Timberlake and his other band members. Instead, it is a brand new custom home in Baldwin Park built as a show home for all the latest technologies. It is a very beautiful 5 bedroom (and I lost count of the number of bathrooms) Mediterranian Style home. There were lots of details like a leather floor in the office, a programable shower, a pool with waterfalls, and much, much more. The house is for sale (fully furnished) for ONLY $4 million! But it's really not my style. I prefer a more minimalistic contemporary look. This house was just a bit too much. And who would keep it clean. Though I suppose if I could afford to own a house like that, I could afford to hire a maid.

Photos © 2006, James F. Wilson; cortesy BUILDER magazine

4 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

All it takes is a little decadence to make us appreciate the simplicity of our lives. Where are your bowling scores?

Pam said...

It's beautiful....but would I really want to live that way?? Maybe for a weekend! Or at least a home tour. Nice deck, right Joyce?

Anonymous said...

If that home was around here it'd be a bargain! How crazy is that!?!?

Thank you for your prayers.

Amy said...

The bad thing about ALL the homes in Baldwin Park is that you're like 5' away from your neighbors. If I'm going to pay that much for a house like that, I don't want any neighbors