Monday, February 05, 2007

Super Bowl XLI

I think I'd have to say that last night was one of the more exciting Super Bowl games in the last few years (at least the first 3 quarters). I hate it when they are blowouts. Especially since I don't care who wins (unless by some miracle the Lions actually made it), I just want to see a good game. Bryan hosted a party and so I got to meet many of his friends. They were all rooting for the Colts so it would've looked pretty bad if I was rooting for Chicago. I had good reason to root for either team. I was disappointed with the commercials this year. There were a couple good onces, but the majority were pretty lame.

It's monday again. Time to get ready for another busy week ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in agreement on the commercials. I sat still for what?!
Amanda

Mrs. Patterson said...

I guess I didn't miss much, I slept through most of it.