Thursday, July 10, 2008

Appliance Delay


Our new appliances were supposed to be delivered today. While they were switching the door swing, they dropped one of the storage compartments and it broke. So they called last night to tell me that they could deliver it as is and wait for a replacement compartment, or I would have to wait for a brand new refrigerator. While trying to sort all this out, I discovered that the refrigerator that they were working on was actually the floor model and it had a ding in the door. We paid (or I should say that Bryan's parents paid as this is a delayed wedding gift) for a brand new one. So unless they were willing to give us some money back, I want a new one. Since the electrician only just started on the electrical upgrades this morning, including a new outlet for the range, I told them to hold off on all the appliances. Now they will be delivered next Saturday.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

I guess Murphy's Law applies. I'm sure it will all work out. Those are nice looking appliances.