Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Just Call Me A Fireman

Forget the title, "architect." Just call me a fireman. Sometimes it seems that all I do at work is put out fires. Like today, I had to get about 5 jobs out the door. I do have to say, though, that it sure makes the day go by faster.

In other news...I'm sorry about the late update. It seems that I can no longer blog at the office. We've installed some new web filter software which blocks my ability to post and read blogs. Now I'm forced to only blog at home, but I rarely go online here. I guess I'll have to make an effort to do so I can help Mom and Amanda get their daily blog fix.

In other other news, I feel so blessed to have such great friends here in Orlando. This past weekend, we practically spent the whole weekend together, watching independant movies at the Florida Film Festival, watching Shakespeare's "Midsummer's Night Dream" at Lake Eola, and a Peter Frampton concert downtown.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

What a wonderful weekend. That's my kind of fun.