Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Travelin' Gal

I've just finalized all my travel arrangements for the next 3 months! In 3 weeks, I'll be heading down to Miami for Sonia's Bachelorette Weekend Extravanza. Memorial Day weekend, I'll be heading home to Michigan for the bridal shower. In June, it's my half-brother Paul's wedding in North Carolina. And finally, to Chicago, 4th of July weekend, for Mike & Sonia's wedding. After that, my calendar is completely EMPTY (but I know it won't stay like that for too long).

5 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Anticiption is half the fun of making plans. Today I'm faithfully wondering what the next events will be.

Mrs. Patterson said...

My comment is on your pop up window, but doesn't register on your blog as "1".

Anonymous said...

I'm just thrilled I get to see you and spend a weekend with you on one of those travels!!
Linda K.

Anonymous said...

I dreamed about your blog last night. I dreamed that you posted about what time you came home from work and something about an iPod. I need professional help.

Mrs. Patterson said...

Sign me up with Amanda.