Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Vacation

I should be taking off on Northwest Flight #419 in just about 12 hours. The forcast is fairly clear, so I don't forsee any delays. I am so ready for a vacation! I've already put in over 20 hours this week. I've somehow managed to roll myself out of bed the past couple mornings to get here by 7am. It wasn't easy with it being so dark and cold. It's 46 degrees outside and the sun isn't up yet, but I'm at work! I will most likely be sleeping on the plane tonight. I think if I just closed my eyes for a blink, I could fall asleep. But after this I will have a whole week of much deserved rest and relaxation.

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Hooray!!!!! See you soon, at least I don't have to worry about you falling asleep at the wheel on your way home.