Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1

Now that it is December, I can start to get in the "Christmas Spirit" (unlike all the retailers who start right after the Fourth of July). It's a little more difficult to do so when all I see are blue skies and palm trees. So, I've changed my desktop on my computer to a picture I took of the snow while I was home for Thanksgiving.

Now, everytime I turn on my computer, I feel like I'm looking out of my bedroom window. I've also recorded all my favorite Christmas songs and put them on one CD. I have over 7 hours of listening pleasure. Now I can begin my Christmas shopping, except that I have no idea what to get anyone. If anyone has any suggestions, please email me.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Did you get Bing Crosby on that CD? Your picture looks like you laid it on carpet and then scanned it. It's one little picture in the uppper left hand corner of a carpet sample, but it was fun to look at. Have a fantastic Monday. See you two weeks from Wednesday.

Amy said...

I don't know why the picture showed up that way, but if you click on it, you can see a larger view.