Thursday, December 29, 2005

Vacation's Over

Well, today it was back to work. I spent the first hour just sifting through the 42 emails in my inbox and 3 voicemail messages. But I guess it was a good first day back. I had completely forgotten what I had been working on before I left, but I soon remembered. It was a fairly easy day, but I had plenty to do. Tomorrow should be much of the same, then I get a long weekend. I thoroughly enjoyed my vacation. You can read Mom's account of it because it was pretty much the same for me (at least the parts from Wed. to Wed.) except that on Monday, Gramps & I drove down to OH to visit with the Kushnirs and I went to see Geisha on Tuesday w/ Kristie. The next things on my calendar to look forward to are my New Year's Party Sat. night, Wednesday being my 27th birthday and our choir's Epiphany Cantata (on Epiphany of course - Jan 6).

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Thanks for the post, even thought I knew what you've been doing, it's always reassuring to read about your being alive and well.