Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thank You

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes! Yes, today is my 27th Birthday. I thank God for all that he has blessed me with in the last 27 years. I'm afraid I won't have the most exciting birthday as I have to work, then go to Way practice, then to Choir practice and finally get home around 9. I probably will celebrate with a piece of leftover cheesecake from New Years (and perhaps invite over a few of my neighbors if they are still up). Gone are the days when I could invite my entire class to Showbiz Pizza, sit on a throne with my birthday crown, and be sung to by an oversized bear who plays a guitar.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great day!!!
Happy Birthday!
Heidi

Mrs. Patterson said...

Your entire class wasn't that large, I saved a lot of money on pizza.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy!
Happy Birthday...sorry I'm a day late!! Hope you had a great New Year's and Birthday! Hoping for many blessings in 2006!

Stacy Scholl