Monday, January 16, 2006

Go, Go, Go Joseph

Last night I went to see "Joseph & the Amazing Techicolor Dreamcoat". It was quite a good production. Very "colorful". I think this is the third professional production I've seen. It's always interesting (at least to me) to see the differences between the production such as sets, costumes, and small nuances. For instance in this production, when the audience is introduced to Jacob, he's talking on a cell phone. If I had one critical thing to say about it, it would be that during several of the "Big Dance Numbers" there was so much going on between the principal dancers, those in the background, and the kids, I wasn't sure what to focus my eyes on.

2 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

and you were in the balcony. (Which I think is the best seat for principal dance numbers).

Anonymous said...

This was the fall play at our local high school. They did a wonderful job too! Les Mes is coming this spring.
Linda K.