Monday, January 09, 2006

Busy Bee

I know, I know I haven't posted in a while. So much has been going on that it has left little time to post. Well, Wednesday was my birthday, the big 2-7! Between work and choir practices, I barely had time to celebrate. But Becky took me out to lunch, I received two separate Birthday deliveries from my parents at work (a bouquet of flowers and a beautiful necklace). After work it was straight to church for The Way band practice and Choir rehearsal. I finally got home around 9ish when I ate dinner (leftovers from lunch) and fixed my self a peppermartini (that's a peppermint flavored martini - though it does tasted a little like cough syrup until I watered it down - leftover from New Year's). Friday was our annual Epiphany Cantata. It went pretty well (a few trouble spots in the middle) and MUCH better than the full rehearsal we had the previous night. Saturday I had to get a new cell phone (that's a whole other story in itself), then I got a haircut and took down all my Christmas decorations. Sunday I taught my very first sunday school lesson to 3rd & 4th graders by watching parts of Fiddler on the Roof. So now it is monday again and all my weekly activities (some of which were on hiatus for the holidays) are back in full swing, beginning with a Youth Board meeting tonight at 7.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, in comparison...I feel as if I'm standing perfectly still. You are busy!! Glad you enjoyed your birthday and that your catata went well. Have a wonderful week and thanks for the well-wishes with school! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, for the energy of youth--when I read your and Amanda's blogs, I get tired! Pam

Mrs. Patterson said...

I second Pam's emotion.

Anonymous said...

I spelled cantata without the n and it's bothering me. Just for the record.

Anonymous said...

I want to know about the phone, did you drop it in the toilet? I laugh... I've done it... twice!
Heidi