Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The 3-Day


Oh my goodness! I don't know where to begin to describe this weekend. It was absolutely amazing, allbeit a bit painful. I only ended up with two blisters on my feet, but I started having problems with my knees on Day 2. I'm still in awe of the amount of support that the city gave. With every street that we walked down, there were people cheering us on, handing out water and candy. Many people would honk their horns as they drove by. I'm so glad that my family could come down. They were at every cheering station and, of course, the finish line. I haven't yet decided whether or not I will do this again, but I've got some time to think about it. I would like to end this blog by just giving a big THANK YOU to everyone for all their support. I couldn't have done this without you. THANKS!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It takes an incredible person to do something like that, Amy! We're all proud of you and glad you made it to the end still smiling! :) What a great cause. I bet you slept great afterwards!

Mrs. Patterson said...

Order that massage.

Pam said...

What a couple of troopers you and Sonia are! Congratulations and thanks!

Anonymous said...

good job amy!

Anonymous said...

Hate to be a nag, really I do! But...are you okay?