Monday, October 02, 2006

Still Here


Ok, Amanda.I realize I haven't blogged in awhile. That's mostly because while I've been fairly busy, my life has been somewhat uneventful. This weekend, however, I went to the International Food & Wine Festival at Epcot. A bunch of my friends and I went in honor of my friend Micelle's 30th birthday. A great time was had sampling foods and beverages from all over the world. I had some cheese soup from Canada, a cabbage roll complimented with a very sweet raspberry wine from Poland. I had kefta from Morocco, some spinach thing from Greece, crepes from France. I also had this Grand Marnier Orange Slushy drink from France, which was VERY good, but I was cut off for the rest of the evening. If you ever get a chance, I HIGHLY reccommend coming to this. It runs from the end of September to mid-November every year. The samples run about $3-$4 each, so sharing is reccommended.

3 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

We had that Canadian Cheese Soup, it was excellent. I'm so glad you had a great time. So we're you drunk when you called Friday night?

Amy said...

No, I wasn't drunk. I did feel a little dizzy and tired, but I was totally fine (except for the tired part) by the time I drove home.

Anonymous said...

Yay! She's back! :) Glad things are well!