Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So Much Going On

Phew...I get exhausted just THINKING about everything I have going on between now and the end of the year. Between bible study, choir rehearsal, band rehearsal, & softball games, I have something going on nearly every night of the week. My weekends are just as full, too. Last weekend, I helped out at the 3rd Annual Oxygen Ball for the American Lung Association. We left here around 10am and didn't get home til about 3:30am (2:30 w/ the time change thank goodness). But that extra hour didn't do a whole lot when I had to get up to teach sunday school at 9:30. Sunday was another full day. It was Reformation Sunday, of course. We had a special service in the afternoon (at which I had to sing) followed by a "traditional" German meal of Brats, Potatoes, & Beer. Yes, they served beer at church. There was live entertainment as well. It was pretty cool. It will probably become an annual event.

So tonight is Tuesday. This is typically my bible study night. But since it is Halloween and several of our members have small children that will be trick-or-treating, we cancelled. Yay! A night off!

1 comment:

Mrs. Patterson said...

Take a well-deserved break. Do you think you will get any trick or treaters?