Sunday, July 01, 2007

The New Mrs. Helman

Well, it finally happened. I'm MARRIED! I'm not sure that reality has fully sunk in yet. I don't really feel all that different. Everything went so smoothly despite the rain and the florist getting robbed. The weekend went by so fast. I wish I could have been able to spend more time with everyone that made the trip down. I hope everyone had a good time. I did! Most of it is still a bit of a blur, though. I can't wait to see the pictures! Tomorrow we leave for our honeymoon at the Tan-Ta-Ra Resort at the Lake of the Ozarks in southern Missouri.

I'm listening to the Tiger game. Ernie Harwell is the guest annoucer on ESPN tonight. It's nice to hear the Voice of the Tigers once again.

4 comments:

Mrs. Patterson said...

We're home, it was real but it feels surreal. Have a great vacation.

Pam said...

It was a great event! Now, for the great marriage!

andrew! said...

Sounds like a great wedding, Amy. There's no way to cap it off with Ernie calling the Tigers game. I'm goin' to the game tonight!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait until pictures either!
~ Becky B. ~