Monday, January 10, 2005

Back In The Swing Of Things

Well, Christmas and the "holiday season" are over. Thursday was Epiphany, the 12th day of Christmas. The choir had our 2nd annual Epiphany Cantata. It went OK. Some pieces went better than others. On Saturday, to officially end the Christmas season, I put away all of my Christmas decorations (except for my tree which I am attempting once again to keep alive and the lights on my patio). On Sunday, Becky & I went to see the Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra. A coworker of mine gave me two tickets because her and her husband were going to be out of town. It was really cool. It was all Tchaikovsky. There was even an encore at the end (they played the "Russian Dance" from "The Nutcracker Suite".

Now that the holidays are over, all of my weekly evening activities are starting back up once again. Here is my weekly schedule:
Monday - Dance class
Tuesday - Bible Study: "It's Not About Me"
Wednesday - The Way (Dinner, Praise & Worship time, and Bible Study: "Bad Girls of the Bible") and Choir Practice
Thursday - Wallyball
Friday - FREE!!!

Now that you know my schedule, I have no need to repeat myself in any future blogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That schedule should keep you off the couch! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

You sound so busy...when I come home, I play online Scrabble! The orchestra sounds like fun...when I was about 15, I used Tchaikovsky as my password for a lot of things. I knew that even if I told someone my password, they probably still couldn't spell it. Hope you have a great week~

Anonymous said...

I've read this seven times now, let's update. MOM